Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank you PW!

I've become a die-hard fan of Pioneer Woman (aka PW by some). She's AMAZING. Honestly, I don't know how she finds the time to do all she does and then blog about it all. And she homeschools too! Her blog is some good clean fun. She has some helpers (and that's my excuse for why she is able to put such a blog together, but really she can't be human. But no. She is.) I've learn a bunch about taking great pictures, and even more valuable--how to mess with 'em in Photoshop so that they pop off the page, or screen.
Last night I tried her recipe for Shrimp Quesedillas. It seemed so simple. So I stopped by the market on my way home from work, grabbed some shrimp and mexican red sauce and headed for home (mom picked T up from school to bring him to Tae Kwon Do, and then back home). Within 45minutes I whipped out a wonderful, totally new-to-me meal. I felt pretty proud. Everyone loved it.
If you haven't checked her out, please do.
PS. She didn't pay me to write that. She doesn't know I exist (I'm pretty sure).

No comments: