Thursday, November 11, 2010

Silence

I know.
I've been lost. Well, not lost.
Still.
Silent. Here in bloggy world.

For the past couple months I've just found it easier to check in to FB and read, with occasional comments than to post on my blog. I don't have a lap top. I don't use my cell phone for anythingmore than phoning, but I am getting entering the world of texting. Finally.
But still, when I find the words to type, I'm not near my computer. Or I just don't have the energy to do it at the same time that the creative juices flow.

I am doing fine. Just wanted to let the 5 people that check here know. I'll get back as soon. That's my intention.
I'm thinking of you and will continue visit with your blogs and throw comments out in support.

4 comments:

Laraf123 said...

We all go through lulls. Sometimes I post something on FB and think, I should have blogged that--or vice versa. Most of the time I post something and think, I really should be cleaning the kitchen...
Thanks for the update!

Care said...

*waving hello* :-)

DRMOMOFTWO said...

Hello from another silent one, lately! I, too, will get back on it soon!

Naomi said...

I've been a big time slacker too. With so much to do, sometimes I wonder why I bother with the blogging. I can't imagine it would greatly affect anyone's life if I stopped. I hope all is well with you. Enjoy your technology-lightened day :)